He was very hesitant to pet the animals. He said "Ewww.. That pig is Yucky," and " I'm ready to go inside and eat pizza!". There was a black baby pig in there, just didn't snap a pic of it.
Sheriff Landyn!

In front of the train with his buddy Gabe. For some odd reason he kept calling the driver, Sponge Bob Square Pants?
OK, this was hilarious! After he finally warmed up to the animals and started petting them... a baby goat went after him! He got this terrified look on his face and hid behind the smallest kid in his class! He's an entire head taller than him!! I was able to snap a pic just in time. Come on, son! you are braver than that!
After the goat incident. He said, "Awww man! I'm ready to eat pizza."
Landyn insisted on holding hands with his classmates and posing for a picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment