





My Lil Landyn is now 2yrs old, well, actually, 2years 3months. Where did the time go?? He is still talking about his "Firetruck Birthday Party". We had a total blast! We had 21 of his closest buddies there to celebrate at Kiddin' Around. We even had the Coppell Firetruck make an appearance. I sure hope he doesn't forget this one! :)
Since he has turned 2, he has had an explosion of sentences and phrases! Here are a few of his favorite:
- Baby - After any sentence he will add, BABY. For instance, "My Mommy's pretty, Baby", or during Christmas he would say, "Merry Christmas, Baby!".
- Holy Cow or Holy Moly! - We have no idea where he got this one from?
- Aww Man!!
- I need! - Instead of asking for something he NEEDS it! He will sometimes add a finger point.
- I have _blank_ at home. -According to Landyn, he has everything at home.
- Will you play with me, Mommy/Daddy, pppleeease? - Who can say no to this?
- I Loove Yoou!! followed by a huge hug and Pppleeease!! - This is usually said after we have told him "No" to something and he won't give up. Hate to say... He usually gets his way :) (only on little stuff)
I know there are so many more but that's all I can think of at the moment. Two is such a fun age and I am enjoying every minute of it! Everyday he surprises me with new phrases and behavior. I just love it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment