Duck Pond Park

We have really been enjoying this nice weather and visiting the parks. Last week we went to Duck Pond Park to play and feed the ducks. He was especially excited to feed the ducks AND himself! He would throw some bread to the ducks and then stuff a big chunk of bread in his mouth. I kept telling him that bread was for the ducks but he insisted. Good thing I had just bought a fresh loaf to take out there. Needless to say he didn't eat much dinner that night.


Overview of the pond.

The turtles and catfish kept poking their heads out and fighting for the bread. We even saw a little boy fishing. Landyn seemed really excited when he saw the fish out of the water (I was surprised he wasn't scared) so I am planning to get him a fishing pole.


Him shoving the bread in his mouth... He acts like he doesn't get fed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment