Shark Teeth

So, I took Landyn to the Dentist a few weeks ago. I was concerned b/c his incisor tooth hasn't come in. I have heard they come in pairs and he is missing one (or was) . Turns out the reason it was taking so long to come in is b/c he has TWO possibly THREE teeth trying to come into that ONE spot!! My poor baby... No wonder he has been so cranky, his lil mouth is in pain!! To make matters worse she didn't see a permanent tooth bud in that spot(she took an Xray). Yikes! She basically told me to expect extensive treatment in the future and not to worry about his extra teeth (one which is rotated) b/c his full lips will cover them. Thanks!

On the positive side, since the dental visit, Landyn is so much better about letting me brush his teeth. Before he would squirm and whine. Now he says toothpaste and does the sign for brushing his teeth. And I'm able to get the job done! At least something good came from the visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment