Fire Staton

We took a tour of the Coppell Fire Station. Whew.. It was more like a work out for me! Landyn was ALL over the place! He didn't care too much to see the inside of the station (That is where the tour first started). He kept trying to run out where the trucks were. He was pointing and saying "Uk Uk" for truck. When I finally got him back inside he spotted some bananas ( his absolute favorite). It was a challenge to keep him from ripping into one.When it was finally time to go look at the trucks he was excited! He enjoyed climbing all over them and touching all the buttons. I think he was surprised I was allowing him to get into everything. Then when it came time for pictures he was not having it. He let me know too. Every time I got the camera out to snap a pic he would say "No" and put his head down. What a lil booger! I didn't give up and got a few good ones.
This is my favorite. It looks like he is smiling.

This is him and his buddy Christian.
Trying the boots on.. I couldn't get him to look up.






No comments:

Post a Comment