Easter Photos

Here are some of my favorite poses from Landyn's Easter photo shoot. He was such a Ham! Cynthia, our photographer, met us at the Grapevine Train Depot. She brought like 6 baby chicks to take his picture with. They made Landyn a lil squirmish, so we didn't get many photos of him with them. I was still very happy with the pictures. It's such a big difference from last year! Last year, he was having NO part of getting his picture taken.






I brought the carrots as a prop but he kept eating them! I think he's going through a growth spurt bc he's been eating so much lately. Hey, I am not complaining about that!









I modified a few of the shots. I took the "texture" out of this one.



And this one.



















You can see the rest at: www.yourcandidmemories.com Click on Online Ordering. Type in your email address or mine, jatinacassels@yahoo.com and use Landyn as password.






No comments:

Post a Comment