FREEZE!



Landyn has this hilarious face that he makes when we say "FREEZE!" I have been trying for so long to capture this on camera and have finally succeeded. It cracks us up b/c every single time any body says freeze he will make this face. It all started when I changed his diaper, realized I forgot the wipes, and told him to freeze. This happened a few times and he added his facial expression every time. Now we just say it randomly to get a good laugh.




Him doing it without turning his eyes ( like he usually does).



Turning his eyes without hand motion.

He also likes dressing up. As you can see from his Robin costume. On this day he was running around the house with his arms up in the air (acting like he was flying) and saying Batman! I'm not sure how he knows Batman seeing how we don't watch it on tv. I guess it's just a boy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment